Monday, January 30, 2012

Ciao!

Challenge #5 is officially in the works. For this challenge I must travel overseas, ride trains only, and put together a collection of photos titled "Window Seat."

And so, the boyfriend and I are officially headed to Italy in early April. Plane tickets have been purchased. Squealing has been heard. Gelato has been Googled.




Train ride one will be from Rome to Florence. Train ride two will go from Florence to Venice. We will also be traveling about an hour outside of Florence and staying in a countryside villa for a few nights. Just typing that gave me goosebumps.

And, thanks to Eddie Izzard, I think I have a pretty good idea of what Italy is all about:




If anyone has any tips on where to stay, what to do, what not to do, or what to eat, feel free to share in the comments below, or email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment