Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Breaking Challenge News!

Folks, there's been an exciting turn of events. One of my challengers has requested to change their challenge. According to the official challenge rules that I just made up, a challenge swap-out is allowed only if the following criteria are met:

1. The challenger initiates the change without an influence from the challenged.
2. The challenger submits an official change in writing.
3. The challenge being discarded has not yet been attempted or completed.

Since all three above were met, may I present to you the new challenge #25:

Get up every morning at the same time and get to bed at a reasonable time TAKE AN ART CLASS AND CREATE AN ORIGINAL PAINTING.

As to why this particular challenger decided to change their challenge, I cannot say for sure, but it sounded as if they felt that expressing myself through art would ultimately be a better life experience. I hope this doesn't make others want to change their challenges, especially since I have started almost half of them and look forward to the ones I haven't started yet.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment