Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pause-itivity

It's been a while since I put my writing reputation on the line with a bad pun, so you're all welcome for that title. It might get me fired.

A lot of positive things have been happening lately, which is certainly making challenge no. 16 easy. I thought I'd take a blog pause to gush for a moment.

There are the small things, like seeing prairie dogs on a morning run, winning a free smoothie by checking in on Foursquare, an incredible thunderstorm, guilt-free naps, and discovering the best drink ever in life:


The medium things, like a visit to Colorado to see some of my favorite people on earth, welcoming a dishwasher back into my life, and having a comic book icon sketch an unprompted zombie Oreo superhero just for us:


And the big things, like waking up every morning with all of my limbs, a roof over my head, a job, a fun city to play in, a pretty decent fiance, and the world's best dog:


I'm allowed to gush every once in a while.

Please don't jinx me, post.

No comments:

Post a Comment