Friday, February 24, 2012

More Smash

The Smash Book adventure (challenge no. 26) continues. My friend Erica (check out her awesomeness called Street Manner here and her equally drool-able Tumblr here) sent me the picture below, and it has inspired me to play around more with different textures for a more tactile Smash Book experience. I'm trying to avoid turning it into a something a fifth grader would put together.



Speaking of something a fifth grader might put together, here are some of the pages I've been working on:









Quick note about the book in red above. It is a hilarious spoof on the popular grammar book, The Elements of Style. This would make a great gift for any writer in your life. A-ny writer at all.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the props nol! i think that squirrel print card is from me- on one of your pages? if so, that's funny cause you eat like a squirrel. and you're cute like one too. must have been the motive. if not, someone else knows you well!

    ReplyDelete