Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Little Honesty

So, how are those daily challenges working out? Do you really do them every day? What about when you're on vacation?

Somewhere in the midst of traveling, planning a wedding, and launching the biggest campaign of my career, I have slacked on some of my daily challenges. I haven't been drinking a liter of water, meditating, writing or complimenting someone every single day. I haven't been perfect. I don't get an A.

GASP.

Do I fail? Do I get to cross them off the list at the end of the year? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm dedicating the last 55 days of my 29th year to these daily challenges. They are great challenges, good-for-me challenges, challenges that encompass everything this year is about, and I owe a little more effort to those who issued them.

Excuse me while I fill up the Brita.

No comments:

Post a Comment